Sonoff 4CH R3 is a 4-gang Wi-Fi Smart Switch. It is designed to give you the ability to integrate smart control into your existing home. It has 4 gangs that can be used to control lights and other home appliances at the same time in four areas of your home.
There is a major difference between 4CHR3 and 4CHPROR3, which is the 4CHPRO R3 is designed with an additional function for RF control.
Compared with 4CH R2, you can access self-locking, interlock and inching mode on APP directly.
The new improvement is for users to set these 3 working modes on eWeLink APP instead of the hardware itself, making it easier to operate.
So you can enable self-locking mode to turn on/off 4 connected devices independently, interlock mode to turn on 1 connected device every time and turn off the rest of devices simultaneously and inching mode to turn on 1 connected device and then make it turn off automatically after a given time (0.5 – 3600s).
- Remotely control connected lights or devices via APP
- 3 working modes with self-locking, interlock and inching mode
- Support scheduling a timer to make devices automatically start and stop to work
- Customize smart scenes to make the device connected with the switch to trigger other devices
- Share the control permission of devices to other accounts to control together
- Check real-time ON/OFF status of devices on your mobile phone
- Power on state allows users to set the On/Off/Keep status for the connected device before power failure and ensure it remains the arranged status after power restoration
LoA and Icasa approved.
- Voltage Range: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Max. Load: 10A/2200W/Gang 16A/3500W/Total
- Wireless Frequency: WiFi 2.4GHz
- Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz(2400M-2483.5M)
- Security Mechanism: WPA/WPA2
- Enclosure Material: PC V0
- Gang: 4
- Dimension:145*90*34 (mm)
- Operating Temperature(recommended): -10ºC-40ºC(14°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5%-95%RH, Non-condensing