Sonoff DW2 Sensor
The sonoff dw2 sensor can help secure your door or window to let you know whether your home is safe wherever you are. The sensor can trigger an alarm to your smartphone to inform you of an intruder when the door or window is opened. Connect the SONOFF wireless IP camera and you can view who the intruder is on the sensor page of APP. Whenever your door or window is opened, you can get the real-time alert on eWeLink APP.
Real-time battery level display and low-battery reminder ensures you know exactly how long the sensor can run and when you need to replace batteries. With simple peel and stick installation, it is easy to fit in door frames and window sills.
Works with Sonoff RF Bridge and other Gateways which use EV1527
DW2-Wi-Fi comes in two pieces, the transmitter fits onto the door or window and the magnetic switch attaches to the frame.
*The sensor can work for 12 months if the door/window is opened or closed three times a day.
NOTE: Battery not included
- Maintain linkage with SONOFF smart devices to create various smart scene
- Turn your light on/off upon action
- Notify you when the door/window is opened
- Check the opening and closing status of door/window on APP
- Battery-level display and low-battery reminder
- Allow sharing the sensor with your family to monitor and control your home
- No gateway required
- Support checking history record on APP
- Low power consumption technology maximize the battery life
- Peel and stick installation, quick and easy to use.
- Battery Model: 27A 12 Volt;
- Working Voltage: DC 12Volts;
- Quiescent current: 1.5 μA;
- RF 433;
- Material: PC V0;