Sonoff MINI R2
Sonoff MINI R2, as a reinforced MINI two-way DIY smart switch, has been redesigned to improve safety and performance to an optimal level. The old version MINI has an external antenna, but the MINIR2’s antenna is hidden totally into the interior that ensures you peace of mind when using this device.
Additionally, the S1 and S2 interfaces are colored gray in order to distinguish them from the other high current input and output interfaces. This helps to remind you not to connect strong current to both of these interfaces.
- Control your home appliances with the app.
- Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
- Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
- Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
- Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
- Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
- Share the device with your family to control it together.
- Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
- Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
- Keep the device in the status before power failure when the electricity system is restored.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 42.6X42.6X20mm;
Requires a qualified electrician to install
For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html