- Control your home appliances with the app.
- Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
- Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
- Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
- Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
- Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
- Share the device with your family to control it together.
- Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
- Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
- Keep the device in the status before power failure when the electricity system is restored.
Specification of SONOFF MINI
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 42.6 X 42.6 X 20mm;
For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html