The Sonoff ZigBee Door/Window Sensor is a two-in-one wireless door/window sensor that can be put on your door or window to tell you with an alert notification if your door or window is opened or closed, adding an extra layer of security to your home.
The sensor provides you the possibility to create a scene linkage of ZigBee and Wi-Fi devices. Both the opening and closing status of the door/window are synced on your mobile phone.
Works with SONOFF ZigBee Bridge in harmony, you can set a scene to get your hallway lit up immediately when the door is opened.
The camera function can be enabled on the sensor page in the eWeLink APP, which also allows you to clearly view who enters your home; you can even frighten the stranger and ask him to leave your home immediately with the two-way audio function.
Its application can also extend to wide areas like drawers, garage doors, blinds, etc. Just stick it any place where two things connect and it is always safe even if you don’t keep watch on it. Share the sensor with your family to give them an ability to quickly control and monitor your home together. Simple installation for easier setup. Peel and directly stick it on the targeted place or object, a smart security system is ready for you.
- Remind you when the door/window is open and closed.
- Sync the opening & closing status of door/window on APP.
- Can make ZigBee and Wi-Fi devices maintain linkage.
- Control lights with an action.
- Supports the SONOFF camera to view your home.
- Share control makes other users control the connected device quickly.
- 3-month history records check .
- Low-battery notification.
- Simple peel and stick installation.
- Battery: 3V(CR2450);
- Wireless connection: Zigbee 3.0;
- Material: PC;